Get a Demo: Spend Intelligence and Procurement Performance Management
If you’re focused on improving procurement’s strategic impact, you’ll want to see what 450+ global customers already know: How our SaaS solutions fill a gap in the procurement tech landscape to drive untapped value.
Your demo is tailored to your specific organization needs, goals, and architecture. Our team will respond to schedule this right away!
Request your demo to see:
- Spend Intelligence and our spend data process
- Procurement Performance Management
- Features to support ESG and supplier diversity goals
- Features to support value reporting and spend compliance for Finance
- Integrations with source-to-pay products and third-party supplier data sources
Spend Intelligence Demo
Spend Analysis Becomes Actionable.
With $6 trillion in spend data processed, see why Spend Matters ranks our solution a “Value Leader” to shortlist.*
- Enterprise spend visibility and trends
- Category intelligence
- ESG and Diversity benchmarking
- Supplier insights and watchlists
- Spend compliance targets
- Automated insights
- Visualization and reporting
- Customized spend classification taxonomy
- Our data intake and enrichment process
- 40+ integration options
*Fall 2022 Spend Analytics SolutionMap
Procurement Performance Management Demo
The game-changing Per Angusta platform.
See why customers call this solution pioneer their procurement “backbone” and “management hub” and Spend Matters named it a top 50 solution to know in 2022.
- Procurement project pipeline tracking
- New opportunity intake and prioritization
- Finance-audited Savings reporting
- Non-financial/ESG value tracking
- Custom dashboards and reporting
- Contract visibility
- Supplier risk profiles and information hub
- Stakeholder collaboration features
- 30+ integration options
Spend Intelligence + Performance Management Demo
Connect insights to action and impact.
Experience our seamless user journey as you discover new insights into your spend practices and trends, and then turn that knowledge into new procurement projects with data-backed goal setting.