Spend Matters Highlights Firms Multi-Faceted COVID-19 Response
Insight Sourcing Group & SpendHQ Speak with Spend Matters on COVID-19 Response
Spend Matters has gathered content from industry analysts and guest posts from providers of procurement technology so that their readers can be better informed in this global crisis. SpendHQ, and its sister organization, Insight Sourcing Group, shares its multi-faceted COVID-19 response that it’s pursuing with clients and also internally.
Spend Matters: What are the biggest COVID-19 related issues that you’re seeing in your customer base?
Insight Sourcing Group/SpendHQ: The top issues that we’re seeing are in the following areas:
- Employee Health and Safety
- Supply Chain Continuity
- Acquisition of PPE and Cleaning Supplies
- Cash Management
- Rapid Cost Reduction to Preserve Margin
- Planning for Re-engagement
How have your customers asked you to help them in dealing with these issues?
Given our focus on spend visibility, cost optimization, and cost realization, our clients are seeking our help in related areas, including:
- Assessing and addressing risk within their supply chain
- Providing creative suggestions to drive cash preservation
- Identifying and prioritizing opportunities for savings
- Providing the insights, recommendations and best practices that enable the process and policy changes required to drive all of the above
As a firm that is connecting with so many clients and suppliers in the evolving market, we’ve also embraced the role of being a clearinghouse for best practices, creative ideas and insights into what’s working and what’s not across the entire community of companies that we’re privileged to work with. We’ve strongly encouraged all of our employees to seek opportunities to serve and connect the wider community during these times. Our service team developed a multi-page list of ways to help while still not traveling and maintaining appropriate social distancing, and our team has responded in amazing and impactful ways.
To read the full article, click here.