Solutions Consultant (US)
The Solutions team bridges the gap between the Sales team and the Delivery (implementation) team. The team exists to accelerate and enhance the sales process by adding credibility, objectivity, and subject matter expertise. SpendHQ’s Solutions Consultants work closely with our sales team to provide support for large deals, analyzing the needs of our prospects to demonstrate how SpendHQ can address their pain points and collaboratively determine the best solution.
What does the job entail?
- Conducting advanced demos of the SpendHQ software, catered to unique client situations and pain points
- Managing the creation and deployment of Proof of Concepts (POCs) for prospects
- Enabling the Sales team through trainings and content development
- Facilitating knowledge transfer from the sales cycle to the Delivery team for full implementation once a deal closes
- Managing partnerships with third party companies and consulting firms
- Supporting the Customer Value Team with upsells and at-risk client save plans
- Assisting Sales in proposal development, including scoping custom solutions and supporting Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Working alongside the Product team and influencing the product roadmap by sharing priorities and insight from the market
- Providing subject matter expertise to Marketing for content creation
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to be able to speak to our differentiators and equip Sales with market insights
What skills and experience should you have?
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- At least 2 years in pre-sales as a Solutions Consultant/Solutions Engineer (Enterprise B2B SaaS experience preferred) – commensurate experience in procurement/consulting/delivery may be considered
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- Customer service skills and a desire to go the extra mile for clients and prospects
- Ability to be proactive and a sense of curiosity
- A software background or the ability to learn tools quickly
- Ability to make connections and build relationships with prospects
- A team player mentality and willingness to help colleagues and collaborate across teams
- Attention to detail
We want to hear about you!
If you have further questions about the position, or if you want to apply now, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com