Come Join Us!
Growth, innovation, and making our customers say wow- these are the things that drive us. Are you passionate about turning analytics into insights, enhancing the user experience and doing so in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment? Join us, where healthy discussion is encouraged, where a fast pace keeps us learning and stretching ourselves, and where we work as a team to find the best solution. We are looking for talented individuals to help us in build the market leader in our space. We offer a compelling compensation structure and support from a strong senior leadership team.
Digital Marketing Manager
SpendHQ is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. This role will be focused on developing, executing, and managing digital marketing programs to educate and engage customers and prospects.
This position will be working cross-functionally and with executives. The ideal candidate will need to think on a strategic level while executing on lead demand generation to support the various marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize marketing technologies, data, and platforms to increase marketing reach and accelerate demand, including refinement of our marketing automation system (Pardot), analytics tools, as well as SEM platforms
- Website optimization, updates, and additions in WordPress
- Create lead gen and nurture campaigns including emails and landing pages in Pardot
- Build SEM Campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other platforms including text, display, and retargeting
- Manage digital and creative agencies for strategic projects
- Assisting in expanding awareness and elevating the SpendHQ brand
- At least a four-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a concentration in Digital and Integrated Marketing Communications or similar
- At least four years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably associated with a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation, the buyer’s journey, and related concepts in B2B marketing
- Experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and marketing automation tools (Pardot a plus), SFDC experience a plus
- At least some HTML required + CSS; full coding experience preferred
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem required
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager serves as a trusted advisor and customer advocate, helping our customers achieve success and maximize their return on investment with SpendHQ solutions. This role will be to manage a portfolio of current SpendHQ clients. This is a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of SpendHQ’s customers.
You will leverage your strong customer management, business and sales acumen, and program management skills to ensure you achieve the required customer renewal and growth targets for the entire book of business. Acting as a trusted advisor and coach, you will be responsible to define, measure, and confirm the realization of our customer’s business objectives and strategic outcomes through the use of our solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise procurement, a consultative approach to working with end users, management, and C level executives, and a passion for disruptive innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploy programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborate across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization
- Develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which define key outcomes and measures for success
- Develop proficiency with all SpendHQ solutions
- Be the customer’s key point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle
- Drive customer adoption through training and change management best practices
- Be tenacious in identifying opportunities to deliver ongoing incremental value based on your deep understanding of customer’s business, strategic goals, and use cases
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; maintain alignment of customer use cases with their business objectives
- Maintain strong customer retention and growth rates aligned with SpendHQ corporate goals
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) SpendHQ delivers
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- 3 – 5 years of Customer Success experience in the enterprise SaaS software space.
- A proven track record of successfully carrying a quota in prior roles.
- Prior experience in enterprise procurement, including an understanding of digital procurement solutions and marketplace.
- Experience with the development, execution, and ongoing analytical review of Customer Success plan performance
- Strong executive presence at the VP level and above; demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with senior business leaders and end users.
- A proven background in driving projects to completion, with a plus to Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting- experience with analytic platforms / data manipulation / spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Experience in forecasting, negotiating, and closing subscription contract renewals and add on sales.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field
We’re looking for UI/UX Designer who can help us identify, understand, and engage with our clients to build world-class procurement software. We are looking for a designer who brings a deep passion for B2B software design that enhances the user experience. Our aim is to build a product that is powerful and flexible, but also intuitive and delightful for procurement specialists and their teams. If you excel at working with customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
If you are a self-starter with a strong portfolio of previous design work who can work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment, then we would love to hear from you. To be successful in this role, you will need to communicate clearly with all stakeholders, identify what is important, clarify next steps, collaborate effectively with other teams and focus on outcomes in order to create value for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with clients to understand user experience for the problems being solved
- Work the Product Managers to go from concept to design with products and product features to drive customer adoption and deliver a compelling user experience for our customers
- Work with developers to implement high quality UI designs
- Work with stakeholders to build prototypes for new ideas and gather feedback with adjustments as needed
- Lead UI design system to provide standardization of UI concepts with developers
- Conduct ongoing user research, test for intuitive user experience; test ideas before implementing; combine creativity and awareness in design activities
- Optimize the existing user interface taking into account user behavior, trends, best practices and overall user experience
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- 4+ year’s UX/UI experience
- Demonstrable experience of a customer-focused approach to UI/UX.
- Have a portfolio of previous work to show
- Demonstrate creative and knowledge of modern software design principles
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, product managers, developers, and executives to incorporate feedback into designs and realize the design vision
- Ability to address customer needs by simplifying complex workflows, promote ease of use and visual appeal
- Strong work ethic with a do-what-it-takes attitude
- Experience in interaction and visual design
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment building enterprise products (plus)
- Experience working in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- Figma experience preferred
Sr. Software Engineer
At SpendHQ, the Engineering team plays a critical role within our client facing products. The Senior Software Engineer role is positioned to support product initiatives including innovation of new feature, iterating on existing features, defects and process improvements at SpendHQ.
This role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities and requires the candidate to interact with all parts of the organization. A successful candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, have a passion for continuous improvement, and is results oriented.
What You’ll Do
- Build innovative applications and collaborate with the User Experience team
- Take ownership in projects and seeing them through until completion including new features and iterating on existing features
- Prepare/maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools that are used by the team
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in the existing system and platforms
- Staying in tune with new trends and best practice for SaaS solutions
- Provide ongoing coaching, feedback, and development for the more junior members of the engineering team
- Manage the systems and environments that support the engineering process
- Contribute to SpendHQ’s strategic decisions and direction
- Provide technical product support
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience with infrastructure technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with databases and object-relation mapping (ORM)
- Experience in building APIs and services using REST
- MySQL query optimization, window functions and common expressions
- Ability to bring and learn new technologies to the product/team
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- Demonstrated attention to detail, “go-getter” attitude
- Ability to effectively plan and manage simultaneous projects, tasks, and initiatives
- Strong communication skills to explain technical concepts to business audiences and technical resources, including the ability to present comfortably to executives
- Knowledge of, or strong aptitude for quickly learning, business operations
- An interest and passion for growing and developing junior team members
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Working knowledge of frameworks and programming languages such as Vue.js, Laravel/Lumen, Python, etc.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- A keen sense of attention to detail
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package.
Analyst/Associate, Data Science and Business Intelligence
The Analyst/Associate, Data Science and Business Intelligence positions are part of a team which works with our clients to deliver spend analytics solutions. The team leads all client data integration, reporting, and enrichment, and consults with cross-functional partners in Client Success, Professional Services, and Engineering to deliver impactful client projects. The team is responsible for driving data strategy/execution, leveraging automation to create scalable processes, identifying insights in client data, developing internal process improvement initiatives, and reporting out on operational KPIs.
80% Client Data Strategy/Execution, Consulting, Project Management
- Solve client business challenges through scalable and repeatable data workflows
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work plans to drive projects to successful completion
- Build modeling workflows within analytical tools on a variety of big data platforms as required by business need, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions
- Ensure effective delivery of client project work through data integration, validation, mining, and modeling, as well as collaborating on client deliverables
- Derive valuable insights from data and coach clients and other stakeholders from insights
- Support hypothesis definition, data gathering, data transformation/wrangling, model training and tuning, deployment of production scoring for classification models
20% Process Improvement, Internal Data/Process Administration
- Continuously review and optimize internal processes to increase speed, efficiency, and accuracy
- Develop strategies to aggregate data for ongoing benchmarking, insight generation, and market basket analysis
- Assist in creation, testing, and implementation of business rules to enhance the accuracy of internal data
- Assist in developing internal SpendHQ strategy, intellectual capital and deliverables
- Minimum of 2 years of data analytics experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group, or similar environment with previous experience in strategy and/or analytics consulting highly regarded
- Technical quantitative BS degree, combined with modelling work experience or training, with working knowledge of modelling (regression, machine learning, feature selection, validation), data (extracting, preparing, munging, validating), and building analytics pipeline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and common data analytics tasks
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as R, Python, and SQL
- Experience with Alteryx Designer/Server preferred
- Strong communication skills to explain technical concepts to business audiences, and to explain business concepts to technical resources; with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external team members
- Knowledge of or strong aptitude for quick learning business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, performance-driven environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives
- An interest and passion for growing and developing