SpendHQ is really excited to offer you a complimentary copy of the latest report on CPO Rising 2023: CPO at the Crossroads, published by research and advisory firm Ardent Partners.
Examples of key take-aways from this report that related to Procurement Performance Management and Spend Intelligence include:
- CPO Perspective #1: Almost half (44%) of all CPOs are feeling a “great deal” of uncertainty about what will happen in 2023 and most express at least “some” level of uncertainty.
- CPO Perspective #2: 60% of CPO’s feel that 2023 will be more challenging than 2022.
- Top CPO Priorities in 2023 include:
- Cost Savings: 46%
- Digital transformation: 43%
- ESG and Non-Financial Performance: 27%
- Top CPO Hurdles in 2023 include:
- Budget constraints
- Managing supplier performance
- Difficulty engaging stakeholders
Download your complimentary report to find out more!